ER 2020 offers only full 4-day conference passes. Students and ACM/IEEE members are able to register at a discounted rate. Registration includes access to all main events, workshops, coffee breaks, lunches, and social events taking place at the conference. This applies also to discounted student registrations.
For each accepted paper, at least one author has to register until the final camera-ready deadline, and pay a non-student registration fee of EUR 660 (ACM/IEEE member) or EUR 700 (non-member). Otherwise, the paper cannot appear in the conference proceedings!
- Early Registration: July 1 – September 30, 2020
- Regular Registration: October 1 – October 31, 2020
- Late Registration after October 31, 2020 may be done on-site
(Until September 30)
(After September 30)
(After October 31)
|ACM/IEEE Member||EUR 660||EUR 730||EUR 780|
|Non-Member||EUR 700||EUR 770||EUR 820|
|Student ACM/IEEE Member||EUR 370||EUR 460||EUR 510|
|Student Non-Member||EUR 410||EUR 500||EUR 550|
For accompanying persons, additional tickets to the social events are available:
- Mayor’s Reception on November 4: EUR 50
- Banquet at NHM on November 5: EUR 80
For registrations at the student rate, a proof of student status, such as a confirmation by the university or a confirmation letter of the PhD advisor, has to be provided on-site at the registration desk.
ER 2020 offers funds for supporting student registrations. These funds are meant to encourage students to participate in ER 2020 who would otherwise not be able to attend. For more information on the student grants visit the student grants page.
- Cancellations before October 1: full refund (minus EUR 50 for administrative costs)
- Cancellations after October 1: no refund
- No reimbursement for people presenting a paper at the conference
If you need a visa for traveling to Austria, we can provide you with the invitation letter needed for obtaining the visa. You have to fulfill the following prerequisites to acquire this invitation letter:
- You have to be already registered for ER 2020.
- You need to have an accepted paper at one of the ER 2020 events.
If these prerequisites apply to you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation letter.